We expect a very large turn out for our BATCH location so reserve your table today!
How to Make a Reservation:
1) Starting each week at 8 a.m. on the Monday before a game, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) You will then be e-mailed a link to submit your reservation request. Be sure to have your Alumni ID # available. YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR RESERVATION USING THIS LINK.
3) Emails confirming your reservation will be sent within 24 hours of your submission.
4) Show up no later than 20 minutes before Game time and a Batch host/hostess will take you to your Priority Reserved Table.
5) Reservations MUST be cancelled no later than 24 hours before game time.
BATCH GASTROPUB Priority Reserved Table Reservation Rules
All tables at Batch will have a great view of every televised Gator Game
- You must be an active UFAA member in order to make Priority Reserved Table Reservations. If you are not currently a member, click here to sign up now!
- Priority Reserved Tables seat 2-8 people per reservation.
- GCOM will begin accepting reservation requests on the Monday before each game starting at 8 a.m. EST. All reservation requests must be received by Wednesday at 5 p.m. EST the week of each game in order to be considered for priority. (See reservation procedures below)
- A reservation request does not confirm your reservation! You will receive a confirmation e-mail from GCOM if Priority Reserved Tables are still available.
- All Priority Reserved Tables will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You must bring your Photo ID and proof of UFAA Membership to Batch on Game Day. Proof of UFAA membership includes your UFAA membership card, a UFAA membership keychain, or an e-mail print-out showing the recent purchase of a UFAA membership.
- ***YOU MUST ARRIVE AND CHECK-IN WITH YOUR PARTY AT LEAST 20 MINUTES BEFORE KICKOFF***
- Batch will release Priority Reserved Tables to walk-in Gators on a first-come, first-served basis for all tables not claimed 20 minutes before kickoff.
- Garage parking is available next door to Batch at the Hampton Inn. Validated parking tickets receive 3 hours of parking for $6 and $3 for every hour thereafter. Street parking is also available for a fee.
This year’s GCOM Scholarship selection was quite a success on many fronts. First, we’re excited to announce that we have 14 local winners, as well as a UF MBA scholarship recipient! The club increased total award funding allocations by 33% and also increased the total number of individual scholarships by 50%! On that note, GO GATORS! The winners were selected from the more than 50 on-time applications we received, and we had students apply from just about every corner of the county.
Congratulations to this year’s winners:
Natalie Teresa Leon
Emily Ann Rodriguez
Stay tuned for an upcoming summer celebration in honor of these great Gators.
Thank you to all who applied, congratulations again to the winners, and a warm welcome to the Gator Nation from GCOM to the UF class of 2018!
Alumni and friends,
As I write you this letter, my year of service as your local alumni president is coming to a close. I would like to thank my fellow alumni and friends for this honor and privilege. I have felt so blessed to have served as your Gator Club of Miami President. I have enjoyed meeting many of you that have attended our gatherings and events. The memories and friendships made will be with me forever.
I want to thank our board for your support and leadership to our local alumni association chapter. Your love of UF through the giving of your time and talents was evident each time an event required your presence and participation. We had fun at the many alumni gatherings – whether it was awarding scholarships at our annual kick-off picnic, cheering on our Gators during football season, or just coming together for our board meetings.
As I reflect over the past year, I am pleased with the accomplishments that have occurred, and know that we could not have had such success without the collaboration of the hard-working, talented and dedicated board members and active alumni within our community. Some of our greatest successes of the year include:
- Raising $20,000 for scholarships! We selected 14 local winners this year – a 40% increase from last year and double that from just two years ago in 2011-2012! We will contribute the rest of our funds to the Florida Opportunity Scholars program and a UF MBA scholarship
- Continued to host great football viewing parties in the Brickell and Kendall areas
- Hosted a phenomenal speakers event – “Great Miami Gators” – with community leaders and fellow alumni Mark Trowbridge, Ron Magill, Francis Suarez, Diana Diaz, Dr. Gary Levin, Jorge A. Herrera and Dr. Lawrence Feldman
- Held our inaugural annual fundraiser event “Gator Gatsby” at the Epic Hotel, which raised over $9,000 for scholarships and had great attendance numbers
Thank you to all of the alumni members and sponsors who have made our efforts successful by supporting us every step of the way. Thank you to all of the hardworking and dedicated board members and volunteers who have kept the Gator spirit alive in Miami.
I would also like to take a moment to thank someone very special to our organization – Maggie Abdo-Gomez, our outgoing Treasurer. Maggie has served on the board for several years and extended great value to the club through her energetic leadership and service. Thank you, Maggie, for your commitment to our organization over the years!
As I move from the position of President to Past President, I am glad this is not farewell, but just a change of roles. I look forward to continuing a lifetime of support for our great institution and all that it stands for.
Today, July 1st, begins a new term for the Gator Club of Miami and I couldn’t be happier with the leadership who will continue to push our alumni and our organization to great heights. Congratulations to the new incoming President, Jesse B. Wright, and incoming President-Elect, Fernando Nin, along with the rest of the new board!
I wish the best of luck to the 2014-2015 GCOM Board, and as always, GO GATORS!
Past President 2013-2014